13 May, 2010

Potting Up

Some days I have no ambitious plans at all. My non-ambitious agenda for the day:

  • walk dog
  • brush dog
  • pot up baby plants
  • take some plant-ish garden-ish pictures
  • cheer on oldest at track meet
  • feed and water children regularly
  • sleep

So far I've walked the dog, gotten middlest to school, applied food & drink to those who were hungry, and caught up on blog-reading. The little plants really do need potted up as they have about exhausted their space in the starter cells. Also, I think the nighttime temps should be high enough now that everything can move out to the greenhouse instead of perching on my fridge. I might bring the nightshade family indoors at night for a while yet (the peppers, tomatoes and eggplant). THAT will entirely depend on whether or not I actually remember to do it. Intentions excellent, follow-through haphazard.

I'm very glad to see more pleasant weather in the forecast though. It's been quite a long couple of gloomy rainy weeks hereabouts.

No comments: